Jenny Du, co-founder of Apeel, which uses technology to make fruits and vegetables last longer in order to drastically reduce food waste, and Zuleyka Strasner, co-founder of Zero Grocery, which provides a plastic-free grocery delivery service, discuss how the pandemic impacted their businesses and what the future of the industry looks like. Inc.
- Teal unwraps $8.8M to build out a telehealth platform for women — starting with cervical cancer screening
- Idoru Brings Realism And A New Level Of Self Expression In The Digital World
- Notch Raises $10M to Help Restaurants Go Digital
- He Built Evernote To 200 Million Users And Now Raised $140 Million To Make Virtual Meetings Better
- ShearShare’s founders climbed Mount Kilimanjaro. Here’s what they learned.