Jenny Du, co-founder of Apeel, which uses technology to make fruits and vegetables last longer in order to drastically reduce food waste, and Zuleyka Strasner, co-founder of Zero Grocery, which provides a plastic-free grocery delivery service, discuss how the pandemic impacted their businesses and what the future of the industry looks like. Inc.
- VC Investment Soars For Fertility Services Even As Birthrate Dips
- Rocket List 2021: Top US Startups
- How to prepare for startup board meeting decks
- Instacart acquires Caper AI, a smart cart and instant checkout startup, for $350M, as it moves deeper into physical retail tech
- Audioshake adds $2M for AI stem creation platform