Jenny Du, co-founder of Apeel, which uses technology to make fruits and vegetables last longer in order to drastically reduce food waste, and Zuleyka Strasner, co-founder of Zero Grocery, which provides a plastic-free grocery delivery service, discuss how the pandemic impacted their businesses and what the future of the industry looks like. Inc.
- Young Love Marriage Pact Gets $5 Million Vote of Confidence from VC
- Brightflow AI aims to spotlight small business cash flow
- Block Party, a tool to combat online harassment, raises a $4.8M seed
- Beyond the Series A and the future of leadership coaching with Christine Tao, CEO and Cofounder of SoundingBoard
- Mom Founder And VCs Are Disrupting The Childcare Industry