To achieve anything in life, there’s a certain amount of risk involved. No one knows this better than Charles Hudson, the Managing Partner of Precursor Ventures, a San Francisco-based venture capital firm that invests in early-stage technology startups. How Hudson got into venture capital is anything but ordinary. It’s a story of turning calculated risks into a career that would go on to span more than a decade. Crunchbase.
- She Built an App to Block Harassment on Twitter. Elon Musk Killed It
- Brightflow AI Acquires CircleUp to Bolster Financial Insights Tool
- Create a Private Social Space, Far From the Maddening Crowd
- Irish co-founded infant formula firm Bobbie hits revenues of $100 million
- Superhuman for Windows is finally here