To achieve anything in life, there’s a certain amount of risk involved. No one knows this better than Charles Hudson, the Managing Partner of Precursor Ventures, a San Francisco-based venture capital firm that invests in early-stage technology startups. How Hudson got into venture capital is anything but ordinary. It’s a story of turning calculated risks into a career that would go on to span more than a decade. Crunchbase.
- Noyo raises $12.5M Series A to keep building its health insurance API business
- Founder Spotlight: Iman Abuzeid’s Frameworks for Using Diversity to Win
- Nomad Homes Lands $4M Seed Round To Simplify The Home-Buying Experience in Europe, Middle East
- The Rise of Precursor Ventures
- Sora raises $5.3m to power its HR automation service