To achieve anything in life, there’s a certain amount of risk involved. No one knows this better than Charles Hudson, the Managing Partner of Precursor Ventures, a San Francisco-based venture capital firm that invests in early-stage technology startups. How Hudson got into venture capital is anything but ordinary. It’s a story of turning calculated risks into a career that would go on to span more than a decade. Crunchbase.
- How one founder aims to make money management a multiplayer game
- Launching Audioshake Live – An On-Demand Stem Creation Platform for the Music Industry
- Loom Featured As One Of The Top Seed-Stage Companies To Work For
- Kinfield Executes Its Biggest Product Launch Yet In Tandem With Madewell And Outdoor Voices Events
- Breakr raises $4.2M to connect influencers with emerging musicians