PlateJoy maps out meals for its users, customizing recipes to dietary preferences (“low carb,” “gluten free,” “paleo”), lifestyle goals (“trying to lose weight”), and available cooking time and appliances. Quartz.
- Juniper Square lines up $25M for its real estate investment platform
- Peer tutoring platform Knack raises $1.5M
- Dragons’ Den star’s startup secures another US$50-million in financing
- Currant Unveils First AI-Powered Smart Outlet to Help ConsumCurrant Unveils First AI-Powered Smart Outlet to Help Consumers Save Energy and Take Control of Their Homes
- Passport has closed its Seed Funding Round