PlateJoy maps out meals for its users, customizing recipes to dietary preferences (“low carb,” “gluten free,” “paleo”), lifestyle goals (“trying to lose weight”), and available cooking time and appliances. Quartz.
- She Built an App to Block Harassment on Twitter. Elon Musk Killed It
- Brightflow AI Acquires CircleUp to Bolster Financial Insights Tool
- Create a Private Social Space, Far From the Maddening Crowd
- Irish co-founded infant formula firm Bobbie hits revenues of $100 million
- Superhuman for Windows is finally here