PlateJoy maps out meals for its users, customizing recipes to dietary preferences (“low carb,” “gluten free,” “paleo”), lifestyle goals (“trying to lose weight”), and available cooking time and appliances. Quartz.
- Passport has closed its Seed Funding Round
- At Sounding Board, an executive coaching startup, the coaches get coaching, too
- More Competition For College Admissions Means Room To Haggle On Tuition
- Credit Karma acquires mortgage platform Approved
- ‘Werk’ Works to Make Companies and Employees More Flexible