The idea of starting Healthie, a software company meant to help healthcare companies and startups handle back-office operations, came to co-founder Erica Jain after witnessing her parents struggle with weight loss but lack of access to a comprehensive care team. TechCrunch
- Finix raises $30 million as fintech’s spotlight picks its sides
- Digital marketplace Clutch closes $1.2M pre-seed round led by Precursor Ventures
- ShearShare: Taking Black Haircare Into The Digital Age
- Will once-bootstrapped startups turn to venture during a watershed moment?
- Evabot secures fresh capital to inject AI into corporate gifting