Fertility services aren’t just good for employees, there’s a business case for them, too, according to Carrot Fertility co-founder and CEO Tammy Sun. Carrot provides fertility benefits to employers, and in August closed on a $75 million Series C funding round. Crunchbase News
- Sounding Board lands Series B to move coaching beyond services and into SaaS
- Origin Launches Diversity Program to Expand Financial Education To Marginalized Communities
- Forbes 30 Under 30 Class of 2022
- Remote Work Is Critical For Parents—And Parents To Be
- Ann Arbor just passed a landmark law mandating menstruation products in public restrooms. It could be a sign of more to come.