The enterprise voice space grows hotter today as VoiceOps announces its seed round with participation from Accel, Founders Fund and Lowercase Capital. TechCrunch.
- Rad AI Wins “Best New Radiology Vendor” in AuntMinnie’s 2021 Minnies
- Pandia Health: Expert Birth Control Care By Women, For Women
- Women in Tech: “The next generation will benefit from our resilience”
- Audioshake wants to pull songs apart so artists can do more with their music
- How Manara is unlocking an untapped pool of women software engineers from the Middle East