The enterprise voice space grows hotter today as VoiceOps announces its seed round with participation from Accel, Founders Fund and Lowercase Capital. TechCrunch.
- Juniper Square raises $6M for its real estate investment platform
- Ripple execs lead $25M round for storage and rental startup Omni
- Developer Social Network StackShare Raises $5.2 million from e.Ventures
- Massive robot-powered drones may solve everything wrong with package delivery
- Start-up Fuzzy offers house calls for your pets for $468 a year