The majority of American employees want flexibility in the workplace, but less than half say they have it. Werk co-founder and co-CEO Annie Dean discusses bridging the ‘flexibility gap’ and the potential benefits for both bosses and workers. Cheddar TV.
- Populus raises $3.1 million to help cities make sense of shared scooters and bikes
- Precursor Ventures just raised Fund II
- Juniper Square lines up $25M for its real estate investment platform
- Peer tutoring platform Knack raises $1.5M
- Dragons’ Den star’s startup secures another US$50-million in financing