The majority of American employees want flexibility in the workplace, but less than half say they have it. Werk co-founder and co-CEO Annie Dean discusses bridging the ‘flexibility gap’ and the potential benefits for both bosses and workers. Cheddar TV.
- Passport has closed its Seed Funding Round
- At Sounding Board, an executive coaching startup, the coaches get coaching, too
- More Competition For College Admissions Means Room To Haggle On Tuition
- Credit Karma acquires mortgage platform Approved
- ‘Werk’ Works to Make Companies and Employees More Flexible