“Early-stage founders tend to avoid the concept of boards and board meetings. Many blogs have told you that board meetings are distractive, if not detrimental, to how you should shape and control your startup. However, this only happens when board meetings are done wrong. When done right, board meetings can make founders much better at your job, and unlock extremely high values for the company.” – Chuhan Wang, founder of Surfboard. Read more here.
- Teal unwraps $8.8M to build out a telehealth platform for women — starting with cervical cancer screening
- Idoru Brings Realism And A New Level Of Self Expression In The Digital World
- Notch Raises $10M to Help Restaurants Go Digital
- He Built Evernote To 200 Million Users And Now Raised $140 Million To Make Virtual Meetings Better
- ShearShare’s founders climbed Mount Kilimanjaro. Here’s what they learned.