“Early-stage founders tend to avoid the concept of boards and board meetings. Many blogs have told you that board meetings are distractive, if not detrimental, to how you should shape and control your startup. However, this only happens when board meetings are done wrong. When done right, board meetings can make founders much better at your job, and unlock extremely high values for the company.” – Chuhan Wang, founder of Surfboard. Read more here.
- Buildstock: Construction Material Marketplace Company Raises $1.6 Million
- AddGlow takes on Reddit, Facebook with community-building software for brands
- The Future Of Personal Finance: Fintech 50 2024
- FlowFi takes in first funding to give founders insight into financials
- Shaq is joining Sam Altman in backing a $29 million community college startup aiming to slash degree costs