“Early-stage founders tend to avoid the concept of boards and board meetings. Many blogs have told you that board meetings are distractive, if not detrimental, to how you should shape and control your startup. However, this only happens when board meetings are done wrong. When done right, board meetings can make founders much better at your job, and unlock extremely high values for the company.” – Chuhan Wang, founder of Surfboard. Read more here.
- Young Love Marriage Pact Gets $5 Million Vote of Confidence from VC
- Brightflow AI aims to spotlight small business cash flow
- Block Party, a tool to combat online harassment, raises a $4.8M seed
- Beyond the Series A and the future of leadership coaching with Christine Tao, CEO and Cofounder of SoundingBoard
- Mom Founder And VCs Are Disrupting The Childcare Industry