“Early-stage founders tend to avoid the concept of boards and board meetings. Many blogs have told you that board meetings are distractive, if not detrimental, to how you should shape and control your startup. However, this only happens when board meetings are done wrong. When done right, board meetings can make founders much better at your job, and unlock extremely high values for the company.” – Chuhan Wang, founder of Surfboard. Read more here.
- Sounding Board founder is working to unlock executive coaching for all leaders
- PicnicHealth packs $60M for health data
- Jasmine Crowe’s Goodr Raises $8M To Continue Its Mission Of Fighting Hunger With The Help Of Technology
- Startups Offer Solutions To Tampon Shortage
- Dow soars more than 800 points as Wall Street ends week on high note