Another company that has overhauled its performance reviews is mmhmm, a startup that provides video presentation tools for virtual meetings. During the pandemic, when the company got rid of its offices and went fully remote, it not only changed its compensation system, as I reported in August, it also overhauled its approach to evaluating employees. “Before, we were kind of flippant about it,” CEO Phil Libin told me. “We were relying too much on what we thought we knew about the in-person stuff. Whereas now, we can’t. So we really do have to be more about: OK, what are the objectives? That made it more actionable.” Business Insider
- A round, acquisition and revenue later, Bravado’s sales network wants you to know it’s #growing
- AAPI Heritage Month: Meet The Next Generation Of Leaders & Entrepreneurs
- Noyo, a health insurance tech startup, is seeing more interest for its product with remote working on the rise. It just raised $45 million.
- ShearShare Co-Founders Courtney And Tye Caldwell Are Showing Up For Their Buffalo Community After The Racist Mass Shooting
- Why direct-to-consumer baby formula brand Bobbie is choosing responsible retention over supercharged customer growth during a national shortage