Ladderworks interviews entrepreneurs who are making an impact on UN SDG 3: Good Health & Well-Being. In their 300th interview, Yaritza Vargas, co-founder and COO of LingoHealth, shares how she is working hard to improve healthcare for immigrants. Nasdaq
- Teal unwraps $8.8M to build out a telehealth platform for women — starting with cervical cancer screening
- Idoru Brings Realism And A New Level Of Self Expression In The Digital World
- Notch Raises $10M to Help Restaurants Go Digital
- He Built Evernote To 200 Million Users And Now Raised $140 Million To Make Virtual Meetings Better
- ShearShare’s founders climbed Mount Kilimanjaro. Here’s what they learned.